If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
- This property is only an hour from Albuquerque, so you can come as often as you want! Perfect to build a home, camp, or hold on to as an investment property.
- This 5.21 acre property in Canyon Del Rio is the perfect spot to get away from the city this summer and enjoy some time in nature!
- Situated at the base of Gallo & Manzano Peaks. Only a Couple Miles from the Rio Grande River and an Hour from Albuquerque and Cibola National Forest.
Progress Blvd., Belen, NM:: C
Canyon Del Rio Lot: 10 Block: 1 Unit: 6
Yes, Progress Blvd
Would have to contact the PNM Electric
You can put in a private well or cistern system
No Natural gas, would have to use Propane
New Mexico’s largest city, sits in the high desert.
Its modern Downtown core contrasts with Old Town Albuquerque, dating to the city’s 1706 founding as a Spanish colony.
Old Town is filled with historic adobe buildings, such as San Felipe de Neri Church, 5 museums, and shops selling Native American handicrafts. Nearby, The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center traces the area’s tribal history.
- What can be built on the property? Proposed park, Proposed land uses, buildings and structures, access, urban services, residential densities and design population (Please see the attachment) – Better to visit the place to confirm if there is any road near to this lot.
- Time limit to build? 1 year but can be renewed
- Can you camp on the property? Yes, 45 Days a year
- RV’s allowed on the property? Yes, 45 Days a year
- Mobile homes allowed on property? Yes, Have to have a septic installed